Gary Coffman

Default Reading a tape measure...again

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 03:51:15 GMT, Gerald Miller wrote:
Never done that but one day while doing wall paneling and using the
clients step ladder on it's side as a cutting table, I did an "oops"
with the skill saw - didn't make much money that day after paying for
a new ladder, but I did end up with an odd size ladder. Or the time I
blew three teeth off the sabre saw blade before the saw stopped for
lack of electricity.

Shoot, I learned years ago how to make two 25 foot extension cords
out of one 50 footer with an electric hedge trimmer.

Gary