Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default INCREDIBLE FURNITURE SALE, EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!

On 18 Apr 2006 05:53:49 -0700, "foggytown" wrote:

Hambone Slim wrote:
"teflex" wrote ...
INCREDIBLE FURNITURE SALE, EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!

I looked at your site and agree, everything must go - right into the
dumpster! Your inventory looks like a real crapload of poorly made and
poorly designed junk. Any number of woodworkers on this NG could build
better and more attractive furniture. And of course, hand-crafted solid
wood furniture built by a craftsperson is always a better value than some
cheesewood schlock slapped together in some factory.

Are there really people who put this kind of stuff in their house?
Looks more like it belongs in a Puerto Rican bordello.

FoggyTown

Having just looked at the furniture on that web site (I really liked
(NOT) the kids bookshelves with the reverse tapered legs), I've just got to
ask, What exactly do you have against Puerto Rican bordellos???