Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default New Band Saw Questions

eclipsme wrote:
Yes, Charlie. I have called - twice, in fact. The first time I was told
to loosen the bolt holding the lower and upper units together, and that
this would give me enough movement for adjustment.

It didn't.

I then called first thing yesterday. I was asked to take pictures and
send them. I created a web page showing how the blade is not square to
the table, and sent the technician the link. I have not heard back.

Here is the link:
http://www.eclipsme.com/bandsaw.htm

I haven't tried this on my own, but I have read (I think it was in the
amazon reviews) that for a while delta(?) risers weren't fitting
properly to their bandsaws and the "solution" was to remove the
alignment pins on the riser to allow it to be fitted.

You might consider doing something similar to change the relationship of
the lower and upper frame. You should probably contact Jet first to see
what they think of it.

er
--
email not valid