Posted to alt.aol.tricks,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart Grey

Default OT - Church for Gunner ....

Andrew VK3BFA wrote:
Cliff wrote:

[
REDNECK CHURCH

Cliff,
if you substituted "negro" or "jew" for "redneck" in that post,
would it be seen to be grossly offensive?.

Posting off colour humour about political opponents is not debate - its
bigotry. And you lose any semblance of credibility by doing so. If you
run rabid scripts, then no one will bother to sift through the rubbish
to find the germ of truth. You will be dismissed to the kill file as an
extremist nutter.

No one has ever accused Cliff of engaging in debate. Cliff never seeks
to find the common ground of objective facts, never uses logic; his
"subjective interpretations" are completely motivated by what the
uber-Communist tell him is his conclusion.

He uses the techniques that he, himself, as found persuasive: ridicule,
peer pressure and insults.

In other words, he is not unlike any other communist or communist stooge
who posts to the usenet.

You do your cause a disservice by posting such rubbish - how are your
"arguments" any diiferent from the kooky right wing nutters?

No on is ever going to change their mind (or their vote) by being
ridiculed and mocked.

Now, more than ever, we need rational debate between left and right to
try and work our way through the mess the world is in - Mr Bush is
making noises about nuking the Iranians - thats truly nutty and has the
potential to destroy us all. So drop the redneck jokes and try and be a
bit more helpful and constructive.

Andrew VK3BFA.