Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John

Default Surface Plate techniques

carl mciver wrote:

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
. ..

| To clean up your hands, scrub with lots of liquid soap and a Scotch
| Brite pad. Try not to scratch your nose while you're working!

In the factory washrooms they keep taking the Scotchbrite pads out, and
I hear that they're really bad for you. Don't know why, I don't get myself
that dirty usually.
The other option for stubborn stains is hand lotion. Seems to get the
most aggressive sealants right off your hands.

I used to wear rubber gloves but bluing is like tar, no matter how hard
you try not to get any on you it will show up somewhere on your body.

John