Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

Default pocket hole screws

In article ,
"Upscale" wrote:
[snip]
My preference is for Sleeman's Creme Ale, but
it's each to his own. You're welcome over anytime. A few beer, some hot
barbeque chicken wings and shooting the breeze about woodworking. Only a few
things are better than that.

I went from Sleeman Cream Ale to their Honey-Brown... put on a
bezillion pounds around the midriff as a result. (74# gone now..I can,
once again, beat my way out of a wet paper bag.) I think you'll like
Grolsch then...especially the third one at 8-degrees Celsius.

BTW.. did you ever shop at All-In-One in Mr. & Mrs. Sauga?
http://www.allinonewood.com/
Been dying to check the place out. Hot wings after.

M12V Hitachi routers for $ 249.00 CDN. That's a whole-lotta-moter for a
quarter. (Our American friends are snickering in their near-beer at that
BIG number..don't pay attention to them.. they're just a little
envious......they're okay though..*G*)