Tom

Default Reading a tape measure...again

Tom Gardner wrote:

After 3 major measuring screw-ups this week I put 3 employees on notice that
they had one month to learn to read a tape measure or...else. They are 60,
55, and 45 years old.

My Grandfather owned a hardware store for years and ran a long line of
highschool part timers through.
He rests in peace proudly today knowing full well that my brother and I can both
read a tape measure and make change for $3.62 out of a $5 bill.

My father works in a livestock trailer factory today, he is one of only 2
people in the plant that they will let cut the aluminum stock, damn stuff is too
expensive for screwups.

Speaking of tape measures, how many times have you measured something in the
bandsaw with a tape and then got the "remove tape, turn on switch" instruction
backwards?? Come on......fess-upG

Tom