Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default Hats off to a couple of vendors!

It's not just you.

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

wrote in message
I recently went to Woodworkers Supply looking for a DC bag and got
inadequate data on what part number fit what DC. Suggested to
Internet guru, I think was the title, that data provided was
inadequate and zip response. Then mailed Customer Service Manager
about my concern and he sent a part number for my DC. Got a 14"
diameter bag to "fit" a 5" flange and told him what I thought. He
apologized and sent the correct bag at no cost. Got a bag About 14"
by maybe 30" that will be sent for shipping costs rather that clutter
the landfill.

Is it just me? I mean - sometimes it is... getting old does take its

toll.
But... I had a hell of a time reading and understanding what this post was
about. I had to read it a few times to finally understand that the poster
is offering something for free. Complete sentences - or at least more
complete sentences sure make reading easier. To me this just read like a
bunch of disconnected thoughts.

--

-Mike-