Go_Chiefs

Default OT- Did the Prez lie about WMD?

Bert wrote:
Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 06:58:41 GMT, Ike wrote:

All that & you STILL can not name ONE location where WMD can be found
in Iraq.

Wake me when you have something important to say....

Ike..can you tell me where atomic bombs are found in the United
States? Have you seen one? Can you prove that they are there?

I wouldn't expect Gunner to know where any Iraqi WMD's are, or Ike to
know where any US WMD's are. But it does disturb me that the people
who are looking have been unable to find a trace of any Iraqi weapons.
Perhaps the most on-point question was asked by Hans Blix (I believe)
several months ago: How could the administration be 100% certain about
the existence of Iraqi WMD's [and in sufficient quantities to pose an
"imminent threat" to the US, I might add] and yet be 0% certain about
the location of any of them?

Bert

Actually Bert, I do Know where a few WMDs can be found.

Whiteman AFB, Missouri Has The Minuteman Missile system as well as
B-52s, & B-2s.

The only POSSIBLE Nuclear Items they have are Depleted Uranium Shell
cases that are laying all over the place from Both gulf wars.

Gunner is a Gop sheeple... Must be that Oxycontin he's using...

Ike