Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia

Default Jumping a single porchlight switch from a 2 way hall switch

whosthat wrote:
" I think you may be in over your
head" = I'm too busy... so don't bother. I have had basic
electronics, and have been helping wire for years. I can totaly
understand directions. I haven't had to jump a wire yet. I will find
out how. If you want to watch the game, rather than help..just say so.
Don't insult my intelligence with the "over your head" cop out. You
don't know how much I go in my head, brother.

Well now, that explains it...I generally "go" in a toilet and it appears
you've figured out how to "go" in your head. I won't bother explaining
what that implies that your head must be full of.... G

Anyone who insists on referring to positive and negative leads in
reference to ac circuits demonstrates a fundamental ignorance about what
they're describing.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not using the word "ignorance" in a
pejorative sense, because we're all ignorant in more subjects than we
could possibly be fully knowledgeable about. You may well be able to
follow instructions given by someone who understands what's required,
but your posts have made it clear already that you don't really
understand fundamental circuit theory. If you did, you wouldn't have to
ask how to wire things as simple as what you require, and at a minimum
would do a better job of describing just what you've got there.

Love in christ

Hopefully you'll get some hands on help before you too end up in a
position to benefit from resurrection.

Peace,

Jeff

--