Posted to alt.home.repair
gooshto

Default Please help/advise me fix washing machine.

Hey guys sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I'd just like to
say thanks a lot for replying. It wasn't the coupling NS but thanks
for the pics as it got me looking in the right direction. I managed to
locate the blocks and took them to the washing machine shop and the guy
said they were Brushes and only cost £7 ($12) so I liked that!

They are very simple to replace (just like replacing a fuse) although
because the insides are made of graphite/carbon (similar to pencil
lead) delicacy is the watch word.

Once again, thanks very much for your kind help and advice :-)