Posted to alt.home.repair
whosthat

Default drywall texturing-estimates

I do painting for a living. I charge materials plus $15 an hour. What
dude is trying to say is, the extra prep work would cost you more
hourly rate. Anal or not..lol. I always try to do perfect work.
Have you considered trying to do it yourself? It isn't as hard as
the finished work looks. If not, I would qoute you a flat rate of
$300.00 for that sized room, without seeing it. I would charge lower,
if there wasn't alot of taping, and angle work involved. Your best bet
is to find a painter , in your area, that gives free esitmates.

I am in southeastern NC.