Posted to alt.home.repair
No

Default Silestone repair

David wrote:
Appox. 3 years ago we had Silestone counter tops installed in our
kitchen. We have noticed over time that the surface has alot of fine
scratches and appears dull. How do we fix this problem?

David

Learn to do a google search - I search on "Silestone Repair" and came up
with this as my first hit http://www.silestonetops.com/faq.html

It looks like a pro may be required to polish it.

Now - Is your question really "Can a DIYer repair Silestone"?

I would try automotive wax and a buffing wheel first. If that doesn't
work I would then try an automotive polishing compound with the same
buffer. As a DIYer I would not get more aggressive than that.

Good luck and post back on how you make out!