Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy

Default Inverter Repair. Still blowing fuses..

Okay.. I don't know what is going on.. I replaced the shorted zener and the
light lights for a split second and then blows the fuse.. Must be a short
somewhere..

Could it be that I used a 24pF 1kv capacitor on the output instead of a 22pF
3kv?

- Mike

"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message
I took the transformers off and they both ohm very similarly... I think
they are both good, but it is late and I'll give it a more careful check
tomorrow.

- Mike

"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message
Okay... The color charts I found versus the colors on this diode don't
make sense.. It is orange, red, black and green.. so that makes it a
1N320E ?? I can't find any diodes with that part number.

Maybe I'm just color blind.. Can someone tell me if I got the colors
right?
http://mikescomputer.homeip.net/LCD/DSC00382.JPG

Color Codes I found
http://www.oldradios.co.nz/data/index5.htm