Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem

Default Scott Phillips/pockethole machine

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:04:18 GMT, "Tom" wrote:

I saw one time on Scotts show where he used a small pockethole machine. It
looked like a small device with a handle where he pushed it forward to make
the pocket and then took a drill and bit and drilled from the back side of
the machine to make the hole. I thought it was a Porter Cable device, but I
don't see it on PC's website. Are any of you familiar with this device and
where one can be purchased?

You mean this.

http://www.porter-cable.com/index.asp?e=547&p=2854

Kreg also makes a production machine at $50 more, then move up the
line in price to rather expense.

http://www.7corners.com/7c_store/sho...ATID=469865964

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618