Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Trying to contact Tom Gootee

Stan wrote:
Hi all,

I found a manual on Tom Gootee's web site:
http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg/gooteesu.htm, oredered it and paid for it via
PayPal. Now, almost three months later, I still have not received the manual
nor have any of my numerous e-mails, voice mails, or messages left with
someone who occasionally answers his phone been returned. Does anyone know
how to get ahold of him or what may be going on?

Thanks,
Stan
swperk-at-earthlink-dot-net

Stan,

Sorry!

I just saw your Paypal request for a refund and will process it ASAP
(in the morning). I'll also send your manual(s), if I can find out
what you ordered (email me, just to be sure).

I have had some severe problems, both computer/email-related and
otherwise, for the last several months, and have also had WAY more work
than usual. Many/most emails were disappearing (or, rather, never
appearing) and I was too busy trying to finish a project (and trying to
attend to some other situations, here) to notice.

It looks like everything is pretty-much A-OK, again, now, finally.
(BTW: I also am almost never available by phone, and basically never
get any messages left for me. Sorry. I'll have to think about trying
to change that.) I'm now trying to work back through my Paypal
"History" screens, to see what all might have been missed.

The manuals webpage IS up-to-date. I just haven't acquired any new
manuals to add to it, for a while. (
http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg/manuals.htm )

By next week, I should be back to my standard "same-day shipping"
routine.

If there is anyone else who reads this who did not get an order they
placed, please email tomg at fullnet.com .

- Tom Gootee