Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Bruce T

Default What is it? CXI

I can tell you that Item 643 is a very effective device for teaching recent
high-school graduates that a college education is a GOOD THING. Speaking
from practical experience, a four hour stint (with two other young and
healty teen-age males) carrying said device (filled with moartar) up a
series of ladders to an older Italian gentleman laying brick gave me
first-hand experience. The Italian brick layer knew no conversational
English that we could discern (save for "faster" and "more mud", but he had
a vocabulary of English cuss words that would astound Roget. By noon, the
three of us were so tired we could barely crawl to our cars to run away and
hide. I never went back. I wrote my wages off to experience, and over the
ensuing fifty years, never regretted it for a moment.

"R.H." wrote in message
A new set has been posted:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Rob