Kory Hamzeh

Default Be careful when dealing with Machine Manual Services

"william_b_noble" wrote in message
E-bay has a dispute resolution service, and you can leave bad feedback if
you choos.

Unfortunately, I didn't buy the manual through ebay. I found him on ebay (he
was selling some other manual) and contacted him. One this that bothered me
from the very start is that he only has one set of Hardinge manuals, so I
suspect no matter what year & serial number I'd give him, he'd tell me the
same thing. How come companies like Monarch & Hardinge allow them to resell
their copyright products? Does he pay royalties?

Thanks,
Kory