Posted to uk.d-i-y
VisionSet

Default Grand designs

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"TheScullster" wrote in message
Either my perceptions of this program have changed, or the delivery has
become diluted.

To my mind this is typical dumming down to dovetail with all the
disfunctional family garbage shows about Nannies and what your kids will
look like if they continue to eat 5000000 bags of crisps a day.

Presumably they're catering for those who watch it...

I watch it, it doesn't cater to my needs. If I took part in a survey, I
would rip it to pieces.
Why watch it then? I filter out all the crap and take on board the 30secs of
inspiration it gives to fuel my project. I'm time rich!

--
Mike W