Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman

Default Protecting brick driveway from moss/grass growth

AMO wrote:
Every couple of years, I have to use Sodium Chlorate to kill off stuff
growing in between the bricks on my driveway and then jet wash it
followed by laying down kiln sand to fill in the gaps.

I recently had a gardener in who said that there is something I can
buy that will allow me to protect the bricks and stop stuff growing
in between. He doesn't know what it is called though but said you
get it in tubs and it was expensive.

Anyone know what it is called and where to get it from cheaply?

There is a product called GeoFix made by Feb which is designed to point the
gaps in paving, described as giving a 'permanent weed resistant finish'.

www.geofix.co.uk

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman