Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fitz

Default Grand designs

Steve Firth wrote:
Stuart wrote:

It looked not bad inside but outside I thought the house was just plain 'orrible

Inside it was the same as every otehr project they have done. Acres of
beige, and why does every house they show need to be built with an upper
floor that doesn't reach as far as the wall?

They? Who is they? The interior was specified by the owners and we've
never seen anything they have done before... The Grand Designs
production team havn't 'done' any projects before they just report on
the progress of others. The fact that fashions have influenced a set
of people causing them to arrive at a common interior decorating style
is remarkably unsurprising as to be almost not worth commenting on.

--
Steve F