Posted to alt.home.repair
Sacramento Dave

Default Alternative To Shoe Polish

"Buck Turgidson" wrote in message
I stopped by the local drugstore today to pick up some shoe polish.
They want $2.99 for a tiny little can of this stuff. And the can looks
suspiciously smaller than the last one I bought. It weighs almost
nothing.

This seems like a ripoff to me. Anyone have a cheaper way to polish
shoes? I know in the big scheme of things it's not a big deal. I just
don't like feeling had.

$2.99 wow what are they thinking? You could get about a min. of 25 shoe
polishing out of that can. Look on the back of the can dose it say EXXON??
What do laces cost now? I need new work boots should I get a pre approved
loan first?