Posted to sci.electronics,alt.electronics
Eric Sears

Default Where to find a few 120V indicator indicator lights?

John - many thanks for your post! I have a power supply with a neon
that is so dim I can hardly see it in daylight. I had assumed the neon
was faulty. Changing the resistor will be much easier (provided I can
read its value). But I guess I could just experiment starting with
high values until it glows ok!
At least once I get it apart, I can replace the neon if needed.

To Ted - sorry I am in NZ. I have a stack of neons of which I would
gladly send you some - but I guess postage might be a problem.
Hopefully you have managed to locate some now.

Eric Sears ZL2BMI.