Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth

Default Grand designs

Stuart wrote:
On 20 Apr 2006 00:53:07 -0700, "Weatherlawyer"
wrote:

TheScullster wrote:
Yes - Not sure why the architect wasn't held accountable there!

More slip shod reportage that is typical of a programme that should be
named "It's a cock-up" or "Bad designs" certainly nothing grand.

I saw it was about another box and switched over at the first break,
never to return.

It looked not bad inside but outside I thought the house was just plain 'orrible

Inside it was the same as every otehr project they have done. Acres of
beige, and why does every house they show need to be built with an upper
floor that doesn't reach as far as the wall?

I suppose they think they are being "different" by choosing something
the same as everyone else. The house was a horror, cheap allotment shed
on the outside, standard middle-class ticky-tacky box on the inside.