Posted to uk.d-i-y
Zoinks

Default Grand designs

Weatherlawyer wrote:
TheScullster wrote:

Yes - Not sure why the architect wasn't held accountable there!

More slip shod reportage that is typical of a programme that should be
named "It's a cock-up" or "Bad designs" certainly nothing grand.

I saw it was about another box and switched over at the first break,
never to return.

There must be a market out there for a serious programme on building.
But the problem is that the media is controlled by hairdressers, tits
and monkeys.

Before long that blonde genius, Chantelle will be head of the BBC. (If
someone just like her isn't already. Dickhead Macall looks like she's
getting her feet under the table.)

I think that Kevin typifies all that is wrong in the trade; money is
the bottom line. And that seems to be all he is concernd with. Which,
though pivotal tends to be rather boring after a while. But there are
lots of people with no more idea about entertainment than the producers
of Big Brother.

What annoys me is that people actually take it all seriously. Sad
losers.

I find it irritating that Kev. constantly uses the programme as a
soapbox to rant about the planning regulations (something that he says
should be abolished).

"Greenbelt ? Nah, f*ck it, put a house up anyway."

The house built in the lake the other week was a perfect example. When
they'd finished the only place left in that area with a view of unsploit
countryside was the house they'd thrown up. How it got planning
permission is a complete mystery.

Zoinks!