Posted to alt.aol.tricks,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc
Cliff

Default OT - Church for Gunner ....

On 19 Apr 2006 23:08:22 -0700, "Andrew VK3BFA" wrote:

Now, more than ever, we need rational debate between left and right to
try and work our way through the mess the world is in - Mr Bush is
making noises about nuking the Iranians - thats truly nutty and has the
potential to destroy us all.

Yep, and he already murdered 100,000++ in Iraq & Afghanistan with his
neocon sock puppet lies plus created much more ruin, now and in the
near future.

So drop the redneck jokes and try and be a
bit more helpful and constructive.

Winger humor seems quite on target. Sad but funny in their
own little twisted confused ways.
Take their toys away. Educate them.
--
Cliff