Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default 360 rings

That's it - see if one is for sale in the papers or ... web sources... cheap.

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

Steve R. wrote:
Telescope manufacturers sell them, marked in degrees, and or hour angles.

Steve R.

"Pete C." wrote in message

Steve B wrote:

Anyone have any idea where I can get a ring that has the 360 degrees
marked
on it? I need one to make a miter base. It needs to be about 12" in
diameter, and if made out of metal, that would be nice. Is there any
companies that make these? What is the precise name for them?

Steve

Got a rotary table or a dividing head? If not it's a good excuse to buy
one and then you can make all the degree rings/dials/knobs you want.

Pete C.