Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default Finishing Drywall

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:19:41 -0700, Frank Warner
wrote:

After an absence from a.h.r for a few weeks I came back to find all
these really inane questions with the "posted via" sig. at the bottom.
I realize now that questions from that website are somehow being
redirected here. But how do replies posted to a.h.r help this spammer's
click throughs?

-Frank

Replies from here give the appearance of many users for the site. Web
babies, not yet weaned will suckle. Users of the site do the clicking.

Oren
excused from saving Universes."