Posted to rec.woodworking
Jody

Default jointer blades

jd wrote:
I have inherited a Craftman jointer, Model 103.23340

It is about 50 or 60 years old and besides a little surface rust is in
really good shape. I need to find a place to get blades and the spacer that
goes with the blades. It has 2 of the blades in it but is missing one and
the spacer that helps lock it in. The blades are a little over 4 inches, i
don't remeber the exact measurement and i am at work now so i can't go look.

I found one website with 4 inch blades but they were unable to actually get
them. Does anyone know where i can order some. Thanks.

You might try sears parts for the wedge, as for the knives I have had
good luck with http://globaltooling.bizhosting.com/planer_knives.html