Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor

Default Need some hydraulic engineering info...

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:49:06 GMT, Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote:

I just checked, there's a wonderful discussion of O-ring design in
Machinery's Handbook. About three pages with tables.

Karl

Thanks for the info Karl, I have the 19th edition and will look
through it.
Ken.

Karl,
It appears the 19th edition has nothing on o-rings.... :-(
Ken.

Just Google Parker's on-line O-ring manual. I have it in hard copy. A
bearing house ought to be able to get you a copy.

If you want to download the manual, go to
http://www.parker.com/Catalogs/ and open the catalog, then save it.
Click on each new topic. When a new file opens, save it. There are
12 files labelled 00-5700.pdf through 11-5700.pdf. When you have them
all saved to a folder, you can open the first one and navigate to the
rest by the links in the left frame.

Pete Keillor