Posted to uk.d-i-y
BillP

Default OT-Lexmark with WindowsXP

Hi Guys n Gals,

Apologies for this being off topic but, I'm trying to find anyone out there
who has a Lexmark Z32 printer working properly with WindowsXP.

If anyone has, can you check this please.

Start Control Panel Printers & Faxes Lexmark Z22-Z32 Color
JetprinterSet Printer propertiesPorts

Are able you tick and untick the "enable bidirectional support" box?

Mine is greyed out.

Tried loads of 'fixes', been onto Lexmark support who are offering on going
suggestions, but I feel like I'm flogging a dead horse.

I'm not convinced it's possible to solve it.

Having googled this seems to be known problem, but I don't know of anyone
who has actually managed to solve it.

Thanks