Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E

Default Looking for large amount.

Try an internet search for wholesale suppliers of gypsumboard - try
different word combos like drywall, sheetrock, gyprock.

"Olivio Munoz" wrote in message
news:cccc9e46c58ec1ed2d40fc08753b59c6@homerepairli ve.com...
Hello home repair, I have a large project that i am about to start and I
am
looking for 5/8inch thick drywall. i am looking for some sort of company
that can sell me 400 sheets and up and is located in or near Chicago
Illinois. but I just do not know where I can go for that kind of amount
with out going to homedepot, menards, or lowes. Because I AM LOOKING TO
SAVE SOME MONEY ON THAT KIND OF QUANTITY.