Posted to rec.woodworking
bf

Default Unisaw Gloat

Kevin Coleman wrote:
I saw that Timberlinetools is selling the Unisaw x5 with 50 inch Beisimeyer
fence for 1495 with shipping. I called Amazon and then price matched it
for a total of 1448 including shipping. This if before the 100 rebate
bringing my total cost to 1348 for a brand new Unisaw. When I also ordered
the mobile base, they were having a special deal and it was free. I think
thats a pretty good deal for the saw. I also noted on Amazon that if you
buy the left tilt model they throw in a Jet canister dust collector. I
didnt ask as I didnt want to blow the deal but since they gave me the base
for free, I assume they would have also include that as well. That would
have been a major gloat.

Nice deal, enjoy your saw.