Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Home AC not cooling well...

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:56:09 -0500, Still_hot ) wrote:

One other note. I had a national company check my system when this
first happened (end of last summmer) and they said everything looked
good. Mistake 1: I believed them.

Did you pay them? How much?

Mistake 2: I didn't call them on
it when I discovered it.

What do you mean "when I discovered it"? What have you discovered
since the end of last summer when they were there?

Because I don't know the details, I'm not sure what you mean by saying
you didn't call them on it.

But are you sure it's too late? Did you pay them for an inspection
and that payment was supposed to be applied to the cost of repairing
it? Maybe you can still do that, but I think you actually have to
find the problem. (Are there more than one?)

Do you just want a refund because they didnt' find the problem? You
haven't found it either, so we don't have evidence there is a findable
problem. I'm guessing you won't get a refund at all, and certainly
not this much later, except maybe by the most dutiful company, and if
they are that good, I'd let them do the repair.

Any suggestions on what to check next?