jim rozen

Default What are the size limitations of mini mills?

In article , Gunner says...

Jim, do you happen to have a parts break down for that Hardinge Tm? I
have most of what I think is a UM sitting in my trailer at the
moment..it followed me home last night...

I hate when that happens. Well, OK. Not me. *She* hates
it....

I have the mill, no power feed stuff, the table, one hand wheel, no
lead screw and the brackets are missing along with the bearings on the
side to side axis.

I thought you needed one and got it, a while ago. It will take
me a day or so to copy the one I have (which is actually a
copy that one of the hardinge folks sent me) and I could pass
it along to you.

I think I have your address at work.

Jim

please reply to: