Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt

Default Sheet rock

wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 02:27:39 GMT, "Colbyt"
wrote:

See those little ads over there to the side, "ads by google"?

Well if I am providing the content and it for commercial purposes then I
am
the one who is going to get paid. So no I won't be answering any posts
that
come from homerepairlive.

Now if you want help join us in the newsgroup I will answer your
questions.
If you want site content write your own.

Colbyt

These idiots are posting one word headings, followed by one sentence
questions. I got sucked into answering one.

If it ain't spammin', it's close enough for me. Don't think we ought
to respond to their posts.

Ken

Everyone can do as they like.

I have no intention of answering any posts that come from there.

I took a hard line in my response above because I felt like it was from site
personnel and I was being baited. So I bit!

Colbyt