Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default Screw stripped

Won't hold screws though.

"Guess who" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:10:39 -0400, Paul Wolsko
wrote:

Is there something I can use to fill the hole and start again?

Body filler. I've done small and large patches on painted items. An
entrance door whose bottom corner had been chewed by wildlife [I live
in an older self-renovated home.] I clamped some wood both sides of
the door to hold the gunk, then mixed and applied it. A little later,
remove the wood, rasped, scraped, sanded, then painted. Awesome.

I live near a small village with a great bodyshop [the car kind], and
can beg a baby jar full if I don't want to do a large area.