Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default 360 rings

They are called Circular Protractor.

I have seen 6-8" diameter sizes - Starrett has 7" Precision Universal Bevel Vernier Protractor.

I'd try 1. An office supply - real one with drafting... not big box. Big Box web page maybe...

Professional Protractor at a machine shop supply house.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

Steve B wrote:
Anyone have any idea where I can get a ring that has the 360 degrees marked
on it? I need one to make a miter base. It needs to be about 12" in
diameter, and if made out of metal, that would be nice. Is there any
companies that make these? What is the precise name for them?

Steve