Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Climate of Fear - Global-warming alarmists intimidate dissenting scientists into silence

In article , Eric R Snow says...

I heard a fellow say something that really drove home his point. The
theory of evolution is just a theory. The theory of gravitation is
also just a theory. Both have changed as time goes on. Yet even though
the theory of gravitation is just a theory gravity itself is a fact.
We are just trying to find something to explain all the observations.
It's implied by calling something a theory that it's not also a fact.
Evolution in our recorded history is a fact. I suppose that someone
can argue that humans have not evolved in recorded history, but many
short lived organisms have evolved in just the last few years. I
wonder if the descendants of the survivors of the black death would
have a lower death rate that the population in general if exposed to
the black death today.

Apparently there is evidence that the folks who predominantly survived
the 1918 influenza epidemic tended to be decendents of plague survivors.
Sounds crazy but I recall reading that.

Maybe we could suspend an anvil over Gus's head and see if the theory
of graviation could be changed to IG. g

Jim

please reply to: