Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser

Default Tektronix 2246

Jim Yanik writes:

The first TEK scope I built from old boards was a 5 Mhz 221 mini-scope,but
it had problems in the 4 layer PCBs,I had to jumper too many runs,so I
traded it for boards for my 2213. It's CRT was too small for much
use,anyways.

What's the next model, the 321? I still have one of those that more or
less works (or at least it did the last time I tried it a couple years
ago). Some of the design of that is strange. I have to power cycle mine
a few times before the trace appears, and only at full brightness. I think
I concluded it was fault in the CRT because everything else checked out.