Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fitz

Default hiring a stone crusher (or how to reuse old concrete)

somebody wrote:
In message .com, Fitz
writes
Hello all,

Glad to say the garden has benefited from a nice long easter weekend.

I've got a big pile of old concrete I've taken up from a knackered path
that was cracking and ugly. I'm wondering whether I can save the money
I might pay for a) a skip and b) 'crusher run'/bulk bag of hardcore for
the planned patio by crushing all the left over concrete.

I did the same last year by hiring the HI-C40 machine from TCP. GBP
120+vat day hire but I managed to wangle a weekend for a days rate.

http://www.tcp.eu.com/

Bloody hell. That's exactly what I was imagining. Thanks for that I
will make some enquiries into prices and work out the most cost
effective option.

cheers!

--
Steve F