Suz

Default Top vs Bottom posting

"Owain" wrote in message
"John Rumm" wrote
| Also not trimming the bits of the post that were not relevant to
| the comment was as objectionable (IMHO) as the top post, as
| it results in lots of wasted bandwidth.

It also results in a lot of irrelevant text to be worked through by people
using voice synthesis or tactile braille output, which is slower than
sighted reading.

Owain

This may not be correct, but surely very few blind people would be reading
through a DIY newsgroup. I may be entirely wrong, but a blind programmer I
worked with once told me that it was one of the minor plus points - not
having to do DIY for SWMBO.