Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JR North

Default Delco radio......I give up

Car AM/FM radios are so cheap, unless this one has some sentimental
value (a Delco? Ha!)you're right to give up. Why knock yourself out?
Just swap it out.
JR

G wrote:

Just when you think you've heard everything - I've been looking for some
real basic connector pinout info for a Delco AM/FM receiver that was in
a John Deere bulldozer........posted a rq on here with no
help...searched way too long via Google and tried to determine some
basic pinout info by studying the mainboard inside (sort of stuff I've
done successfully for about 30 years or so) - first time that a basic
receiver made so little sense. Figured I'd contact Delco (i.e. Delphi
via their entertainment info contact link). This was their reply verbatim:

Dear Sir,
It sounds like your Delco radio is a factory installed AM/FM. These
radios are built annd are the sole property of the vehicle manufacturer who
installed it. All information and wiring diagrams for this product must
come
from the vehicle OE manufacturer.
Thank you for contacting Delphi-iss