Suz

Default Top vs Bottom posting

And you have thus hit upon another frequent bugbear, an inability to
trim that which is not relevant. My server insists I do this and will
not post messages that do not contain sufficient new content. As for not
being bothered, I not infrequently refrain from giving advise to
gratuitous top posters when they ask for it and I am in a position to
give it. Much like I might ignore someone in the street if they were
rude to me.

That's more like not speaking to some-one who asks for help because they
don't wear the "right" sort of clothes. Or racsim.
Chill out....

Suz