Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.telecom,uk.comp.vendors,uk.d-i-y
chippy

Default Are the "open 24 hours" stores closing later today (Monday)?

Andy wrote:

On 15 Apr 2006, wrote:

ISTR that Xmas and Easter were the two days when large shops had
to close. Is this true?

However Tesco says it will open between 6 am and midnight on
Easter. Is this a typo? Must be? http://tinyurl.com/f9zb7

M&S is normally open on a Sunday but will be closed on Easter
day. http://tinyurl.com/z9yyv

I am the OP and if I went and read all the posts in this thread then
I would never get out of the house!

Anyway events have overtaken us and the question has moved on.

Now I need to ask: are the usual big "open 24 hours" stores like
Tesco closing later today (Monday) or will they now remain open
through the week?

Have a look back a few posts, your question has already been answered.

--
wigwambam