Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser

Default Slanted screen on CRT monitors

"JANA" writes:

Most modern CRT monitors, and many of the newer CRT type TV sets have a menu
command that is called, "Rotation", or something like that. Look though the
menus of your monitor for that.

The more complicated way is to rotate the deflection yoke, which you do not
want to do, if it is a simple user adjustment that will fix the problem. If
you do end up rotating the deflection yoke, you may effect a lot of other
adjustments, which you may not be able to re-align yourself.

Or the entire CRT.