Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default Accounts Packages

"Cyberdog" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:38:04 +0100, "Eric The Viking"

wrote:

"solar power" wrote in message
. ..
But do you keep a record of the start mileage and end mileage. Or do
you just allocate as you say 10 miles to a particular job. Be it a
direct job, or just going to the bank (indirect)

SNIP
Hi,
Sorry to interrupt the flow, but I am after some advice please.

I have been trying out "Dosh Cashbook" as recommended in this thread. I
find
it perfect for what I want. However I also need to be able to keep
customer
details, and details of all jobs done for each customer.

Has anyone any recommendations for software to do this.

Smart Address.

Mary

Thanks