Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman

Default Accounts Packages

Eric The Viking wrote:

But not everyone is Excel literate. Probably the most installed but
least used application of all time.

Agreed.

I am actually Excel literate, and for the past 10 years I've used it for my
business records as a magician. The handyman business involves a lot more
individual clients and a lot more purchases. I could keep the info on the
magic business more or less in my head.

Computerised packages usually have excellent reporting facilities and
can help you to see where your business is going. Getting the same
information out of Excel is a PITA.

That's what I'm looking for, I want to keep track of how things are going on
a regular basis..

Just down loaded a trial copy of Cash is King which sems to be what I want.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman