Posted to alt.home.repair
carpetlady

Default Laminate Flooring $3.99 sq.ft. INSTALLED! Baltimore,Maryland

Problem: More and more consumers are finding retail prices
skyrocketing.
Solution: Why Pay Retail anymore for Your Carpet and Flooring needs?
:nod:

For 2006, A & J Carpets and Floors is INTRODUCING OUR NEW DESIGN
SERIES of
Carpets and Laminate flooring. All to be SOLD AT Builder/Contractor
Prices, EVERYDAY !
This new series of carpets and floors are backed by some of the best
warranties in the industry .
All this added to our already popular name brands of carpet &
floors.
Visit our website for more specials at
www.CarpetShopAtHomeDiscounts.com
Maryland-Balto./Annap./Wash.D.C.-Shop At Home Service For:Wall to Wall
Carpet,Hardwood, Laminates,Ceramic,& Vinyl Floors! Save 30%Off
HomeCenters!Save up to 50%Off Empire!Don't take our word for it!Shop
First-Compare-Then Call Us For Up-Front Builder/Contractor Prices
Brought Right to Your Home! Buy your Carpet & Flooring for the
same prices we give Builders and Contractors Everyday! Imagine the
Money you could Save on the UP-GRADES !Call 410-905-2361 Today! or
Visit our website for details.
http://www.CarpetShopAtHomeDiscounts.com We are Family Owned &
Operated with 25 Years Experience in all Flooring applications. All
of our Installers are Certified*Insured*Bonded MHIC where applicable.