Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller

Default Lp to Natural gas for BBQ

In article , "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Paul Olmsted" wrote in message
m...
Was looking at Lowes this morning at bigger BBQ's. I thought I'd like to
have one I could connect to the house Natural gas with a quick connect.
Can you convert these BBQ's? They do have a commercial one that is Natural
gas but about $100 more. But maybe if converting an LP to Natural would
run about the same, maybe it wouldn't be worth doing it. The commercial
was also bigger than I want. I'm just tired of dealing with the tanks.
Thanks.

Most every brand makes a kit for conversion. Check out the web page of the
one you are interested in. Go to some place other than Lowes for a good
selection of quality grills instead of the mass market stuff. Propane
dealers and some garden shops carry better quality brands.

... at substantially higher prices, of course.

There is a much wider selection of much better grills at Home Depot than at
Lowes.

--
Regards,